- Disclosure About Absolute Insurance Ltd Absolute Insurance Ltd is a Financial Advice Provider (FAP) licensed and regulated by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice. Our Financial Service Provider (FSP) number is 34161. NATURE AND SCOPE OF OUR ADVICE
- Absolute Insurance receives thank you letter from Variety NZ The Team at Absolute Insurance was thrilled to receive this lovely thank you email from Variety NZ The Children’s Charity for our recent Covid19 Relief donation. We are always happy to help such a great NZ cause, especially during these difficult times for so many families.
- Absolute Insurance donates to Variety Kids Covid-19 Emergency Appeal for Families Absolute Insurance have made a donation to Variety Kids NZ Covid-19 Emergency Appeal for Families. This donation will go towards providing families in need with essential supplies during this unsettling and difficult time. Our hearts go out to these families during this time of uncertainty.
- Covid-19 and Business Continuity With this constantly changing environment we are all living in, at Absolute Insurance, it’s “business as usual”. We are all still working, within the parameters of the Government’s health guidelines. Fortunately, all of our staff and Advisers are available and ready to help with your queries over the phone, or by email, as are our Providers for any of your claim queries.
- Absolute Insurance makes substantial donation to the Australian Red Cross The Team at Absolute Insurance, like all New Zealanders, has been shocked by the devastating bushfires in Australia. The loss of life, both human and animal, along with homes, and entire towns, has touched us all greatly.
- 10 reasons why every child should learn to swim As a part of the recreational sports spectrum, the ability to swim is a basic right for everyone. During a child’s time at school, our school system provides each student the opportunity to learn various forms of sport; no other sport can save a person’s life throughout their entire life.