- Absolute Insurance and Community Insure™ support Rangitoto College Sport In 2015, Absolute Insurance tailored a unique Community Insure™ sponsorship program for Rangitoto College Sport, which not only provided a substantial cash contribution to the sports of Cricket and Hockey, but also provides ongoing cash rebates back to the school whenever parents, extended family or friends of the school, purchase a personal Health or Risk Policy from Absolute
- New Sponsorship Absolute Insurance Ltd are proud to be the brand new Sponsors of “The Absolute Swim360 Masters Club”. The club supports Masters swimmers – minimum age of 20 – to reach their swimming goals in a competition environment. We look forward to the future and working alongside this great Club!
- Double gold for Absolute Insurance’s Craig Hudgell at the World Master’s Games Absolute Insurance is proud to announce our Director, Craig Hudgell won two Gold Medals in the pool at the 2017 World Championships. Craig took home the winning titles in the 50 metres and 100 metres backstroke. Craig’s effort in the 50 backstroke also broke an 18 year old New Zealand record.
- The perils of poor advice! Beware of taking advice from someone who has had a less-than-favourable experience with their Insurance provider! It is so important to get all the facts before making an uninformed decision regarding your own personal Health and Risk insurance, based on another person's experience.
- Absolute Insurance stars compete in the largest multi-sport event in the World! Absolute Insurance’s Craig Hudgell and Andy Ross competed in the world’s largest multi-sport event in April this year. With more athletes than the Olympic Games, the World Masters Games is the single biggest multi-sport event on earth.
- Team Absolute Insurance top the support for the 2017 legends relay Team Absolute Insurance became the most charitable team of the 2017 Legends Relay by fundraising $4,510 to the New Zealand Swimming Alumni, this was more than double the money raised by any other team in the event. The 2017 legends relay has raised nearly $20,000 this year which will go towards the New Zealand Swimming Alumni Scholarship program.
- Rugby legend Ian Jones swimming for Team Absolute Insurance We are proud to announce that Ian Jones will be the 6th member of Team Absolute Insurance in the 2017 Legends Swimming Relay. The New Zealand Swimming Alumni are organising the Legends Relay to fundraise for scholarships for young swimmers and Absolute Insurance are proud to be supporters of this event.