- Absolute Insurance Owner Jaynie Hudgell inducted as the 25th Legend of Canterbury Sport Absolute Insurance owner Jaynie Hudgell was inducted as the 25th Legend of Canterbury Sport at the annual Sport Canterbury awards held on March 29, 2019. As the first woman to win a Gold medal in swimming in 1974 at either Commonwealth or Olympic Games level, Jaynie Parkhouse became a household name and has been an inspiration to many young NZ swimmers.
- Absolute Insurance announces exciting Kiwisaver offering in partnership with Investment Referral Services Details coming soon!
- Absolute Insurance supports Christchurch Victim Relief Fund Absolute insurance Directors, Advisers and staff, like all New Zealanders, were shocked and saddened by the tragic events in Christchurch on March 15. Absolute Insurance has donated $1000 to the Victim Relief Fund, and offer their deepest condolences to the victims’ families and friends who have been so affected by this heinous hate crime.
- Absolute Insurance and Community Insure™ support Rangitoto College Sport In 2015, Absolute Insurance tailored a unique Community Insure™ sponsorship program for Rangitoto College Sport, which not only provided a substantial cash contribution to the sports of Cricket and Hockey, but also provides ongoing cash rebates back to the school whenever parents, extended family or friends of the school, purchase a personal Health or Risk Policy from Absolute
- New Sponsorship Absolute Insurance Ltd are proud to be the brand new Sponsors of “The Absolute Swim360 Masters Club”. The club supports Masters swimmers – minimum age of 20 – to reach their swimming goals in a competition environment. We look forward to the future and working alongside this great Club!
- Double gold for Absolute Insurance’s Craig Hudgell at the World Master’s Games Absolute Insurance is proud to announce our Director, Craig Hudgell won two Gold Medals in the pool at the 2017 World Championships. Craig took home the winning titles in the 50 metres and 100 metres backstroke. Craig’s effort in the 50 backstroke also broke an 18 year old New Zealand record.
- The perils of poor advice! Beware of taking advice from someone who has had a less-than-favourable experience with their Insurance provider! It is so important to get all the facts before making an uninformed decision regarding your own personal Health and Risk insurance, based on another person's experience.