- Absolute Insurance Supports Arthritis NZ There are currently 670,000+ Kiwis living with Arthritis. September is "Arthritis Awareness Month" and Absolute Insurance have donated $1000 to help fund the research into this crippling disease. Look out for the Arthritis collectors in their bright orange vests at the end of the month for the "Arthritis NZ 2019 Annual Appeal" and give generously.
- Absolute Insurance Supports the Variety Kids Warm Hearts Winter Appeal Each and every child deserves to have their own warm and dry bed. That’s why we have donated $500 to the 2019 Warm Hearts Winter Appeal. The donation will help to fund beds and warm bedding for Kiwi kids who are sleeping on the floor, on chairs or couches, or bed-sharing this winter.
- Absolute Insurance Supports Pet Refuge As animal lovers, we feel this is a very worthy cause, and therefore have donated $500 to Pet Refuge. The Pet Refuge ensures pet owners know their animals are safe while they start a new life free from domestic violence.
- Absolute Insurance Owner Jaynie Hudgell inducted as the 25th Legend of Canterbury Sport Absolute Insurance owner Jaynie Hudgell was inducted as the 25th Legend of Canterbury Sport at the annual Sport Canterbury awards held on March 29, 2019. As the first woman to win a Gold medal in swimming in 1974 at either Commonwealth or Olympic Games level, Jaynie Parkhouse became a household name and has been an inspiration to many young NZ swimmers.
- Absolute Insurance supports Christchurch Victim Relief Fund Absolute insurance Directors, Advisers and staff, like all New Zealanders, were shocked and saddened by the tragic events in Christchurch on March 15. Absolute Insurance has donated $1000 to the Victim Relief Fund, and offer their deepest condolences to the victims’ families and friends who have been so affected by this heinous hate crime.
- Absolute Insurance and Community Insure™ support Rangitoto College Sport In 2015, Absolute Insurance tailored a unique Community Insure™ sponsorship program for Rangitoto College Sport, which not only provided a substantial cash contribution to the sports of Cricket and Hockey, but also provides ongoing cash rebates back to the school whenever parents, extended family or friends of the school, purchase a personal Health or Risk Policy from Absolute
- New Sponsorship Absolute Insurance Ltd are proud to be the brand new Sponsors of “The Absolute Swim360 Masters Club”. The club supports Masters swimmers – minimum age of 20 – to reach their swimming goals in a competition environment. We look forward to the future and working alongside this great Club!